HTL Seaside leads the trend of beach resort investment
About HTL Seaside
HTL Seaside is a prominent project of townhouses, mini hotels and shoptels in Phu Yen, located at a prime location on Hung Vuong avenue, Ward 6, Tuy Hoa, Phu Yen, 500m from the beach. The project is developed by HTL Vietnam with 100% properties that have been granted certificates & long-term ownership, ensuring customers’ benefits as owners.
- Consulting communication strategy
- Building detailed communication plan
- Advertising on multiple channels and platforms
- Evaluating after each campaign, remarketing to maximize effectiveness and optimize costs
From a completely new project, information about HTL Seaside spread across digital channels from the rumor stage thanks to a well-planned communication plan. This was a foundational step to increase the recognition of the project, while enabling data collection to serve the booming campaign in the next stage
Following the initial success, HTL Seaside continued to cover information on sales policies and attractive incentives from the investors. With the support of remarketing technology, the project thoroughly exploited the available data source and expanded the file, stimulating maximum demand for learning and buying of the target audience.
HTL Seaside was a new project launched in July 2022 and had not been promoted widely on digital channelsl. Therefore, HTL Seaside needed an effective communication plan that can cover all channels such as Facebook, Google, Zalo, Youtube to increase recognition and boost sales.
- Increase awareness of the project and expand access channels with target audience.
- Support to promote sales growth in the last 5 months of 2022.
- Plan and implement a comprehensive communication campaign for the last 5 months of 2022.
- Collect customer data in each activity, then conduct intensive remarketing advertising with audiences interested in the project to stimulate them to learn and buy.
- 11 posts on major newspapers such as Dan Tri, VnEconomy, CafeF, Phu Yen Online Newspaper with an average of 5,000 – 8,000 views
- 15 TVC broadcasts at peak time in the morning, before Financial News
- 68 radio broadcasts on VOV Traffic channel with high frequency – 4 spots/day