The media “pushing force” attracting investment to Dragon Ocean Do Son in the midst of economic recession
About Dragon Ocean Do Son
Dragon Ocean Do Son is an International Tourism Area with a scale of 480 hectares, located at the heart of Do Son beach resort, Hai Phong city. The project is located in the great complex of marine, forest, mountain and spiritual tourism of Do Son; including many items such as a 27-hole golf course; conference and seminar centers; luxury resort housing; 5-star hotel; resort; commercial district; artificial sea; freshwater and saltwater swimming pools; water park; amusement parks…
Dragon Ocean was developed by Glexhomes with a total investment of more than 30,000 billion VND.
- Strategic communication consulting
- Developing detailed communication plans for two phases: lunar July and the last 3 months of 2022.
- Deploy multi-channel, multi-platform advertising such as Google, Facebook, Ad Network, newspapers, radio, television…
Dragon Ocean Do Son’s strategy to boost sales in the last six months of 2022 faced many challenges in the economic recession and investors having multiple options with other potential beach resort real estate projects being actively marketed nationwide.
Despite taking on a completely new project right in the lunar July – a period when customers hesitate to invest in real estate, GAPIT Media was still flexible with a creative communication campaign, opening up rare opportunities this year to help investors own real estate at bargain prices with many special incentive policies. The “Rước lộc tháng Ngâu” campaign (Processing good fortune in lunar July) was the first widespread communication step about project information and preferential sales policies only available in lunar July to attract the attention of the target audience and gather data for the year-end campaign. Based on previous successful results, the campaign in the last three months of the year continued to deploy multi-channel and accelerated with a series of follow-up ads to stimulate audience demand and strongly boost sales.
The project officially opened for sale in January 2022 and in the second half of the year, there should be a breakthrough in sales. However, to create momentum for a truly explosive campaign at the end of the year and increase competitiveness with projects in the same segment in the market, Dragon Ocean Do Son needed a “buffer” campaign to increase reach and engagement with the target audience, thereby collecting a large amount of data and driving sales.
- Increase awareness of the project after the opening phase
- Expand communication channels to reach target audiences
→ From there, support to promote outstanding sales growth in the last six months of 2022.
- Develop an overall communication plan for two phases: lunar July and the last three months of 2022.
- Continuously optimize advertising performance when deployed; Collect customer data, then implement aggressive retargeting advertising campaigns to stimulate their research and purchasing activities.
- 60 posts on Real Estate Fanpages/Groups
- Extensive coverage on 16 online newspapers, including: Dan Tri, CafeF, VNExpress, VNEconomy, Kenh14…
- Facebook advertising achieved impressive numbers: 1,550,000 views, 700,000 interactions…